Sarah Metz at Gilbert Preschool
Sarah Metz began her love of the preschool as a parent in 2005. After watching two of her daughters grow, learn, and be loved by the teachers and staff, she joined us as a classroom aide in 2010. Sarah has a Bachelor’s degree in Psychology and has taken many post graduate education classes. She has previously worked in early and elementary education prior to joining us at Gilbert Preschool. Her favorite thing about the FUMCG Preschool, as a parent and a staff member, is the environment of LOVE that is cultivated here.
We asked Sarah about some of her “favorites” and here is what we found out.
- Book: Llama Llama Red Pajama
- Preschool Day Activity: When the kids first come into the classroom in the morning
- Preschool Song: This is the Day That the Lord Has Made
- Chapel Lesson: Daniel in the Lions Den and Queen Esther Bible
- “Have I not commanded you? Be strong and courageous. Do not be afraid; do not be discouraged, for the Lord your God will be with you wherever you go.” Joshua 1:9