For Families: Our church community offers many ways for all members of the family to grow spiritually. Preschool families are always welcome to participate with any of the church groups. Some opportunities are:
- Women’s Bible Study on Tuesday mornings, during Preschool hours (nursery care is available with prior notice)
- Wednesday Evening Bible Study groups, Music Groups, Dinner, Children and Youth programs.
- Sunday Morning Service times: 8:00 am, 9:30 am, or 11:00 am
- Sunday School Classes for all ages from 9:30 am – 10:30 am.
- Visit the Church website for more information: www.gilbertumc.org
For Preschoolers: The Preschoolers are educated about God in many ways throughout the school year.
Chapel Time is held each week. The classes worship and learn about Christ in the Sanctuary or in the beautiful new Prayer Garden. The students sing joyful, age appropriate worship songs, and learn Bible verses and Bible stories as they practice interacting with each other in loving, meaningful ways. This Chapel time serves as a springboard for their activities during the rest of the week, which include prayer at snack time and Bible story extension activities and discussions.